The hand sanitizers are now a part of modern lifestyle and are a very safe way to kill viruses, germs, and bacteria that can indirectly lead to illnesses. Almost all the sanitizers work in the same way in killing the bacteria.
According to: WHO
“hand sanitizer works great and is very effective at killing bacteria, fungi and viruses.”
The hand sanitizers can be categorized into two types:
- Alcohol-Based: It contains 60 to 95% of alcohol, in the form of ethanol, n-propanol or isopropanol.
- Alcohol-Free: It is generally based on disinfectants such as benzalkonium chloride (BAC), or non-antimicrobial agents, such as triclosan.
Coronavirus: As we all see how the Covid-19 virus impacts the whole world and as well as India. It shows why we should take care of our health over anything else and just by washing our hands we can prevent ourselves from a lot of dangerous bacterias. So let’s have a look at the best available hand sanitizers in India in 2020, and protect our friends, families and dear ones.
Helpful while traveling: These best available hand sanitizers also help us when we plan to travel to a short or long journey because these are easy to carry throughout the day. We can sanitize our hands before touching our face, sensitive skin areas or taking food items.
Top 10 best hand sanitizers brands in India:
Let’s take a look at the top 10 Best Hand Sanitizers in India. In this list we are going to list some of the best available hand sanitizers, considering the effectiveness of killing the bacteria.
- Dettol Disinfectant Multi-Use Hygiene Liquid – 500 ml (Bonus Product)
– Trusted Dettol Formula Protects from 100 Illness causing germs
– Multipurpose Product. Useful for Personal and Home hygiene
– Dermatologically tested; safe on skin
– Recommended by Indian Medical Association
Dettol Disinfectant Hygiene Liquid protects you from 100 illness-causing germs. This multi-purpose liquid is ideal for personal and home hygiene. It provides expert protection against harmful bacteria with a unique sanitising formula and takes care of you and your family from harmful germs. It is also known to be safe for use on skin.
- Dabur Sanitize Hand Sanitizer| 60% Alcohol Based Sanitizer (Lemon) – 500 ml
– Ayurvedic formulation from the India’s most trusted Ayurvedic brand
– Instantly Kills 99.9% germs without the use of soap & water
– On the go protection from germs and infections- Protects from the germs transferred from direct contact with an infected person or from an external source
– Rinse free & Non Sticky
– Available in 3 fragrance – Regular, Lemon & Strawberry
– recommended for regular hand cleaning inside your home, office and in public places,
- Dr Batras Non Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer, 100ml:
– Kills germs in just 9 seconds
– Alcohol free sanitizer keeping skin moisturize and preventing dryness
– This sanitizer helps in clearing the microbes and germs on the hands
– It is soap free and water free and gives instant results
– It helps in protecting the skin and also prevents drying of the skin by moisturizing it
– Due to its natural formulation it is safe to be used even by kids without causing any harm
– Natural and safe
Dr Batras non alcoholic hand sanitizer is enriched with tulsi extracts which eradicates germs in just 9 seconds.
- Himalaya Purehands PureHands (Orange) 100ml Pack of 2:
– Protection on the go without soap
– kills 99.9% of germs without soap or water
– Keeps you and your family protected, anywhere and anytime
– Package Content: 2 Pack
Need to clean your hands and there’s no water around? A few drops of this sanitizer will do the job. Containing Coriander, Hrivera and Ushira, Himalaya pure hands sanitizer has antibacterial, astringent, deodorizing and cooling properties. These ingredients also softens your hands. The goodness of Lime, a rich source of vitamin C, protects your skin from oxidative damage. The Neem extracts in this sanitizer endows this product with anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. Use this Pure Hand sanitizer with its refreshing fragrance to effectively sanitise your hands and leave them smelling fresh and clean. Hypoallergenic in nature, you can be sure of no allergic reaction caused by this product.
- Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer – 200 ml:
– INSTANT SANITIZER: Kills 99.9% of germs without water
– EASY TO USE: The sanitizer bottle with pump dispenser ensures easy use & hygiene
– MILD FRAGRANCE: Non-irritating classic DETTOL fragrance
– NON-STICKY FORMULA: Effective & safe sanitizer for kids and adults
– DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: DETTOL products are recommended by the Indian Medical Association (IMA)
– AVAILABLE IN 3 FRAGRANCES: Original, Floral Essence and Spring Fresh
DETTOL Hand Sanitizer is protection on the go; whether you are using a public toilet, public transport or simply eating outside, use DETTOL Sanitizer that offers water-less protection against germs. DETTOL hand sanitizer is specially formulated to protect you from 100 illness causing germs withot the use of soap and water. This rinse free and non-sticky sanitizer is recommended by Indian Medical Association. USAGE: Squirt a thumbnail amount onto the palms. Spread sanitizer and rub palms together. Rub tips of each hand with palm of other hand. Rub hands together until they are dry.
- Zuci Citrus Lime Hand Sanitizer ( 250 ml):
– Contains moisturizers & vitamin E beads that leave your hands cleaner & smoother.
– Contains Aloe Vera Gel.
– Kills 99.99% germs.
– Cleans your hands wherever you go, leaving it scented.
– Pocket friendly packaging
Best hand sanitizers for babies in India
So far we have discussed about the hand sanitizers that can be used by anyone, let’s discuss about the hand sanitizers that can be used by the babies, small kids and other children.
- LuvLap Anti-Bacterial Baby Bottles, Accessories and Vegetable Liquid Cleanser Refill Pack (1L):
– Non toxic
– No artificial colours
– Free from Phosphate and Fluorescence
– Mild and gentle on the baby’s skin but tough on dirt and stains
– Removes the toughest of stains and prevents re-deposition of dirt
– Decomposes formaldehyde instantly due to Aloe Essence composition
- LuvLap Paraben Free Baby Wipes with Aloe Vera (72 Wipes/Pack, Pack of 3)
– Enriched with aloe vera and chamomile extracts
– Enriched with vitamin e
– Ph. balanced
– Dermatologically safe
– Free of parabens and alcohol
LuvLap moisturizing baby wipes with aloe vera are the perfect wipes for your baby’s delicate skin. Enriched with the goodness of aloe vera and chamomile, they are completely free of alcohol and harmful parabens. After all, your baby’s safety is our prime concern.
- Mee Mee Baby Gentle Wet Wipes ((72 Pcs,Pack of 03), Lemon Gentle Multipurpose)
– Thoroughly cleanses baby’s delicate skin
– Enriched with aloe vera extracts that give a cooling and soothing effect to baby’s skin
– Hypoallergenic ingredients and dermatologically tested
– Made of spun lace, non-woven material
– Pleasant lemon fragrance
– 100 percent bacteria free
– Ideal for babies with weight of 12-17kgs
The pack contains 72 sheets. The re-sealable cover helps to keep the freshness and moisture of the wipes intact. It is highly recommended that you store it in a dry place to keep its freshness intact. Even with constant use of wipes your baby’s skin won’t have any irritation, rashes or side effects. This one has hypoallergenic agents and is clinically tested to protect your child’s gentle and extremely sensitive skin. So don’t wait, order it now and make your life easier and your baby’s a little more comfortable.
- Little’s Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes with Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E (80 Wipes) Pack of 3:
– Ideal for gently cleansing and moisturizing your baby’s delicate skin during diaper change or for cleaning your baby’s face and hands during mealtime, playtime and while travelling
– Enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, to ensure that your baby’s skin remains soft and moisturized, while the gentle fragrance of the wipes keeps your baby fresh and happy all day long without casuing any irritation
– 10x16x18 cm
Extra thick and soft for daily use. Wipes are untouched by hands. Dermatologist tested and alcohol free